Sage / M-Powered Integration
Don't duplicate, replicate
Maple are pleased to be able to offer 'integration from our e-Commerce product to Sage 50 and Sage 200 Accounts systems.
Maintaining the product catalogue and stock levels in both your Webshop and your accounts system as well as re-keying the online orders into your accounts system is both time consuming and prone to errors.
We have integrated our webshop to run with Connect an application that integrates directly, with the back-end of Sage's accounting system.
This enables you to administer everything once from your Sage accounts system. The Webshop is updated with the latest product prices and saleable stock quantity directly from Sage, and the orders from the Webshop are automatically entered into the Sage system.
The system handles trade pricing/ price lists enabling you to sell B2B and well as B2C or even just offer a catalogue for B2C customers.
It will also handle account customers recognising them and allowing them to place orders without going through the payment process system.
- Customer registration submission to Sage.
- User login authentication to access price list/ discounts from Sage.
- Product price and stock level retrieval from Sage.
- Sales order processing, with validation and submission to Sage.
- Scheduled product and customer data updates from Sage.
- Storage of customer registrations and orders if the Sage connection link fails, and immediate transmission as soon as the link is restored.
Import into Sage
- New or updated customer records
- Sales Orders - select from raising invoices or SOP's
Export to the web
- Product Categories - initial load, then just loads changes
- Product records - initial load then just transfers changed or new records
- Price Lists - retains customer discounts or special pricing within Sage
- Inventory/ Stock Levels - can update these if running stock control on the web
- Customers - initial load then just transfers changed or new records
- Uploads from product - Web description, Web image (1 only) and Web Category to give control how the product 'appears' online.
Additional to eCommerce System
License cost £40 a month for the Sage 50 version Connect license
License cost £85 a month for Sage 200 version. (includes Connect license)