eCommerce can be as simple as giving your customers the option to pay their normal invoices online. On the other hand, it can involve membership systems, shopping carts, secure payment gateways or online inventory capabilities.
Our eCommerce solutions drive sales, complement bricks-and-mortar sales and integrate seamlessly with existing technology, infrastructure and business processes.
Start selling online today and expand your business capacity...
eCommerce from Whistlefish
Benefits of selling online:
- Cost effective and accessible to a global market
- Cutting out the middle man - means more profit
- 24 hours business. Your online shop is running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year
- Greater customer satisfaction
- Drive traffic and sales, our ecommerce websites rank well in search engines
- Simplify sales management
- Make book keeping easy
- The cost-of-sale is lower than through traditional means
- Virtually eliminates processing errors
- Faster and more convenient for the visitor
Our eCommerce Features
Our extensive yet simple control panel allows you to update your website and your products without having to be a technical genius.
- 100% Search Engine Friendly
- Automated Order Process
- Instant Payment Processes including Paypal
- Easy to maintain Products and Categories
- Multiple dedicated Sale Banner Panes
- Complete Content Management
- Fully integrated to Sage Accounts
- 1 Click upload to eBay facility
- Integrated Google Analytics
- Quick, Easy & Powerful to all levels of online trader
Why sell online?
eCommerce websites are a great way of offering your services & products to your target market, as well as being one of the main and most effective channels to sell in the evolving retail market. It allows your business to reach out to a vast amount of customers across the world, all at a relatively low cost comparative to having a chain of retail stores spanning the world. Using our eCommerce website design and solutions, you can offer customers a variety of shopping methods, maintain strong customer relationships, and stay ahead of your competitors, delivering new and innovative products at the click of a button.
There is continuous confidence from consumers to purchase products online, this will grow over time and eventually online purchase will surpass retail sales. With this in mind you should at the very least have a presence on the web to back up your physical products, so that customers, potential employees, business partners, and perhaps even investors, can quickly and easily find out more about your business and the products or services you have to offer.