Looking for a fresh start?
Working at Maple will be interesting, challenging and fun, so if you are looking for something new and think you’ve got all the right attributes, why not talk to us. We are always looking for bright, ambitious team members to work with and help our customers.
We are always keen to talk to people with any of the following skill sets :
- Web Developers - skilled in ASP, CSS, SQL, XHTML, SEO and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Sage Technical Consultants – technical implementation consultants skilled in Sage 50 or Sage 200
- IT Technicians - setting up networks and software, maintenance of hardware and software systems.
- Support Technicians - excellence in customer service, strong technical background, troubleshooting windows and servers
- Account Managers – skilled in IT and Software sales
No Agencies – Thank you
IT Sales Account Manager
£18,000 - £22,000 + Commission
Maple Systems is an established hardware reseller which provides a host of technical solutions to SMEs across the West Midlands.
Joining a Microsoft Gold Partner, a Sage Business Partner and an accredited supplier of the leading IT hardware brands this is an excellent opportunity for an IT Sales Executive / Account Manager looking for that challenging yet rewarding career path.
Based in Coventry you will be expected to work within a small sales team covering all aspects of the sales cycle. Combining both account management and new business generation you will be given excellent resources to succeed including commission earning, key accounts from day one!
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Effective account management of existing clients including face to face meetings when necessary.
- The identification of new business through interacting with clients which may be either face-face or over the telephone.
- Developing a strong understanding for customer requirements and specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and services.
- Developing effective sales plans utilising sales methodology.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers.
- Managing your own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
You should also be a good team player, possess strong communication skills and have a solid working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
This role will involve some client visits so a driving licence is also a necessity.
This position offers you an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic IT company looking to recruit an integral member of their sales team. If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Closing Date: August 26th 2011
12K Basic 16K OTE
As part of an expansion programme we are looking for enthusiastic people to join our sales team. As a telesales operator, you'll be contacting potential customers by telephone. Your Job will be to generate potential appointments for the external sales force, identify customers that are in the market for Web services and Managed IT services. Working with generated leads from Email marketed campaigns.
Your working day will be spent on the phone making outgoing/cold/warm calls based on a script. During each phone call, you will be expected to:
- Describe the product benefits and any special offers.
- Give advice about how these may benefit customers personally.
- Persuade customers to accept a trial period or a visit from a sales representative.
- Gather and document information about the customer.
- Enter your notes into a computer, including dates for follow up calls.
- Hand off to sales manager if there is potential to close over the phone.
Hours and Environment
Full-time, you'll usually work 37.5 hours a week.
Skills and Interests
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite, confident and friendly manner
- Confidence using computers
- To enjoy working with customers and building relationships.
- A positive attitude.
- Flexibility and quick thinking.
- Perseverance and the ability to respect customers' answers.
- Good knowledge about all the company's products and services.
- To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure.
- To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment.
- To understand and comply with the legislation relating to direct marketing.
4 GCSE/S grades (A-C/1-3), or equivalent.
To undertake practical telephone interview on initial interview
No previous experience necessary but preferred. We are looking for the right person/s for the job. Training will be given on the products and services to be discussed. A Basic Knowledge of the IT industry and Web based knowledge is preferred.
- This will be a Temp to perm contract based on a 3 month initial period to permanent after qualifying period.
- £12,000 per annum.
- OTE £16,000
Closing Date: 25-08-2011
Interview Schedule: Telephone interviews 30-08-2011 | Face 2 Face interviews 31-08-2011
Sage 200 Consultant required for a successful provider of Sage 200 and 50 specialising in Manufacturing systems.
We are looking for an experienced Sage 200 Consultant, certified in Sage 200 Financials and Commercials, with a minimum of 18 months Sage implementation experience.
Ideally you should also be Certified in Sage 200 or 50 Manufacturing, or have knowledge of MRP/ ERP systems and be comfortable going to client sites to perform implementations and a full lifecycle delivery. The candidate would also require at minimum basic IT skills allowing them to install and troubleshoot systems.
This will be a varied role, involving travel within the Midlands, office based support and troubleshooting.
You may wish to send us your C.V. to which we will keep on record for future applications.