You are here: home
Creating a paperless office and saving money in the process.
Invu is the easy to use document management software
that turns documents into digital files, creating a paperless office
Designed for single or multiple users, Invu document management
works with your existing Microsoft and business applications, allowing you to scan, route and securely store documents for vast improvements in efficiency and customer service.
- Store information in any format, in one centralised electronic system that replicates your current filing structure or a new structure.
- Search and retrieve documents either by content or using the in-built filing structure or a new structure.
- View and share documents in single or multipage format.
- Configure security to allow users and groups to different levels of access appropriate to their needs and privileges.
- Dramatically increase customer query response times by having the information at your fingertips.
- Access files from off-site anywhere in the world via a web based client.
- Achieve regulatory compliance by creating water tight audit trails and adhere to the Data Protection Act and BIP0008 (Code of practice for legal admissibility).
For more information about creating a paperless office within your organisation please see our artcile on the Benefits of a Document Management System.
Problem Solved. Sorted.
- Improved use of time
No more searching for documents in filing cabinets to find it’s not there.
- Improved use of space
Data is stored electronically in one central location making "hard copy" filing obsolete. Invu EDM also works seamlessly alongside existing systems like Sage, SAP and Goldmine.
- Improved customer service
Invu EDM enables you to answer customer queries on the spot with a full audit trail of past communications at your fingertips.
- Improved efficiency
No more "lost" files or different versions of the "same" file on a multitude of hard drives. Invu EDM also cuts out costs like paper and other storage consumables.
- Improved data security
Invu EDM is secure and comes with full backup so everything can be instantaneously duplicated and filed securely off-site.
With a typical return on investment in under 6 months, you can understand why we are so keen for you to start enjoying the benefits too.
Additionally, Invu addresses all of the following common workplace issues:
- Lack of storage space
- Difficulty achieving compliance
- Time lost searching for information
- The risk of documents being mislaid, misfiled or deleted
- Slow response times to customer queries
- Inability to access files from off-site
- Inadequate or inaccurate audit trails
- Stress caused by the mismanagement of information
- Discrepancies in business processes
- Inconsistent filing methods
- Money lost through low productivity
- Recent changes to the Data Protection Act
Call us to discuss your requirements TODAY on 024 7669 4489,
or complete our contact form
Invu Series 6
Invu offers two document management
products and an accompanying range of innovative add-on modules.
Contact us to find out what would best suit your particular circumstances, or book a place on a demonstration run either at Maple Systems
, or at your office.
Our network Digital Document Management
system, for one or multiple users, is based on the most innovative technology available.
It enables users to:
- Store information, in any format, in one centralised, electronic system
- Search and retrieve documents, either by content or using the in-built indexing structure
- View and share documents in single or multi-page format
- Organise communications, such as post and email, into the same system
- Configure security to allow users and groups different levels of access according to their own needs and privileges
- Achieve regulatory compliance, by creating watertight audit trails
- Protect files from loss, damage or accidental deletion
This saves time
spent searching for information held in different formats and locations, space
wasted on bulky filing cabinets and dusty archive boxes, and money
squandered on inefficient administration practices and costly off-site storage.
A more efficient business
can make the most of opportunities and deliver customer service that makes a difference to the bottom line; Invu typically achieves ROI in less than 6 months.
S650 combines the functionality of S600 with an added feature – Workflow. This automates the routing of documents into logical business processes, giving users the ability to action or authorise tasks. The processes can be designed to run in parallel or in series, and can transfer bundles of data as easily as single documents.
Phone us on 02476 694 489
or email firstname.lastname@example.org